We have now opened our Pie Barn and Gift Shop open for in-store shopping! We have many gifts, food items, snacks, wine, hard cider, and of course Cider & Donuts available for you! In addition, we will be continuing our curbside service as well.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
1. Order ahead for curbside pickup. https://unclejohns.square.site/ (we will continue to offer items as they are available)
2. Come inside and shop. Shopping hours are: Thursday – Sunday form 10-5.
3. Capacity will be limited and adjusted as we are allowed.
4. We have outdoor tables available for you to sit and enjoy a beverage or snack.
Safety has always been a fundamental value at Uncle John’s. In addition to the things we have been suggested to us, we ask that you:
1. Please be considerate of social distancing.
2. Face coverings are required when inside our buildings, and may be removed when seated with your party.
3. Understand that for your health, we are not allowed to do tastings and have chosen NOT to refill growlers or howlers currently.
4. We have portable toilets available, and hand sanitizing stations.
5. Gemstone mining, corn hole and our 5K trail is available to walk or run during business hours.
SHIP WINE AND HARD CIDER TO YOUR DOOR?
Yes! Click on the following link to see if your state is included.
To be the 5th generation owning and operating a family farm/business is very special to us. Thank you to each and every one of you who have supported us in the past, present and we hope to see in the future!
The Beck/Heystek Families.