This season at Uncle John’s, we have been focusing on tradition. We feel so fortunate that we have the opportunity to be the 5th generation living and farming the same land. In our busy lives, sometimes we forget to slow ourselves down to take time to enjoy what is right around us. We feel so fortunate that we have been able to stay open, and share our farm with you.
This November, we are starting a new tradition – Christmas trees. We will be purchasing Michigan Grown Christmas trees and setting up our first “Tree Lot”. Once Halloween is past us, we will start to build this magical space! In addition to the Christmas trees, we will have a local Coffee & Hot Chocolate Truck, a Soup Truck, bonfires and tented seating as well as many family photo ops! Our lot will be opens November 14 and trees will be available Saturday & Sundays from 10-5 through the end of November.
We can’t wait to see you!
Safety has always been a fundamental value at Uncle John’s. To help us comply with COVID-19 regulations, we ask that you:
1. Please be considerate of social distancing.
2. Face coverings are required when inside our buildings and around other guests. They may be removed when seated with your party.
3. Understand that for your health, we are not allowed to do tastings and have chosen NOT to refill growlers or howlers currently.
4. We have restrooms available, and many hand sanitizing stations.
5. At this time, there is not a responsible way for us to host some of our attractions we have in the past. Due to social distancing and the ability to sanitize, we have currently suspended our inflatables and rides. However, we do have our Corn Maze, Gemstone Mining and Pumpkin Patch available.
To be the 5th generation owning and operating a family farm/business is very special to us. Thank you to each and every one of you who have supported us in the past, present and we hope to see in the future!
The Beck/Heystek Families.